ABBOTSLEIGH SWIM CLUB
STATE QUALIFIERS WEEK
Jan 5th – Jan 11st, 2015
Hi all State Qualifiers (and those who are still looking to qualify) and families,
Thank you for your replies to attend the State Qualifiers Week in January. We are looking forward to a special week of specific training, race education and team and club bonding.
The next step is to complete the Club’s booking form and make payment!
You can do this here.
Couple of things to note:
· Bookings close by end of day, Monday, December 15th, 2014.
· We are piloting a new payment system and for this booking, we are only accepting payments via Credit Card or EFT bank transfers only.
· If you are intending to pay by EFT, please make payment into the Abbotsleigh Swim Club account at http://abbotsleighswimclub.org.au/pay/ and reference your purpose as SQW + Swimmer Name
· If you/your swimmer has any specific dietary needs or concerns, please advise the Club via firstname.lastname@example.org immediately or as part of the booking form.
· In respect of medical forms – We have most of these forms on file, and we will be looking to follow up any exceptions over the next week. However with some of our new members, if you have not already completed these, please let the Club or I know.
If you have any questions, please let me know on email@example.com
Have a great camp!
Swim Club is trialling ‘Official Times’ at our next swim club next Wednesday. Usual time 5.15 start.
This is a first for Abbotsleigh Swim Club so there might be a few teething problems, hence a trial. Given the successes highlighted at our recent awards night, we want as many swimmers there on the night.
We will have officials (starter and referee) and of course we need parent time keepers!
‘On-line’ entries via the club website is available here NOW !
Enter via the ‘Activities’ tab on the drop down menu, click on Club Nights and scroll to the bottom of the page and enter swimmers name – EASY! Please enter by Sunday afternoon, so organisers have time to enter the swimmers into the data base ready for Wednesday evening.
YOU MUST SIGN UP VIA THE WEB SITE BEFORE SUNDAY NIGHT TO PARTICIPATE, WE WANT AS MANY AS POSSIBLE
See you there on Wednesday evening.
Dear Abbotsleigh Swim Club members and parents,
You are invited to attend the Abbotsleigh Swim Club’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Wednesday, 12 November at 5pm.
The AGM will be held at the Abbotsleigh Forum which is where we held the Swim Club Presentation night last week. Entry is via gate 2 on Ada Avenue, Wahroonga. Please see the attached map for directions.
Everyone is welcome to attend.
Nominations for committee positions may be made at the AGM. To assist with preparation it would be appreciated if nominations are provided to me via email.
Abbotsleigh Swimming Club
The website calendar is now correct. Dates are: 15 & 29 Oct, 12 & 26 Nov, 10 Dec.
The website club calendar has been updated to include all currently known club events through to April 2015.
The website front page shows upcoming events, and everything appears on the calendar page. The full calendar can be filtered by squad and/or event type by using the ‘category’ option. The view can be changed between a traditional calendar and chronological agenda formats.
Don’t forget you can always have an up to date copy of this on your smartphone, tablet or computer by following instructions here.
Here is the Term 3 2014 Schedule.
Here is the holiday training Schedule so you can begin to plan your holiday period. Please make sure you note the start date for week 1 of the holidays. Our swimming program runs by the Government school system, so this is a 9 week term for our swimming program.
Assistant Swimming Coach