Current Focus: State Championships – 13years +
We have outlined our goals…off the back of Metro…see Metro reflection sheet.
Communication will be push out via TeamAPP. This includes final relay teams and an update of the heats and final sessions.
Uniform for the meet, Heats any Abb shirt; Finals Yellow ABB shirt.
Arrive for relays 90 mins prior to the relay being raced.
Our expectation is that you attack each race you are in…
- Bring your Swim League racing mindset to each race…Lions vs Orcas spirit
- Plan your days to allow for your best recovery…so you can swim fast for 4 days
- Be kind to yourself and all those in your support team (parents), this way everyone will be able to have a great week
- Support our finalists and relay swimmers throughout the week, if you are not in a final or relay…see if you can make a special effort to come and support your teammates, the last night is always a great vibe too. It’s a great way to celebrate a fun week at the pool.
Coaches @ State Champs:
|Friday 13th||Saturday 14th||Sunday 15th||Monday 16th||Tuesday 17th||Wednesday 18th|
|Heats||Amanda Lach||Amanda Leon||Leon Lach||Amanda Lach||Amanda Lach||Amanda|
|Finals||Amanda Leon||Amanda Lach||Amanda Leon||Amanda Leon||Amanda Leon||Amanda|
Please note: I am attending a family function on Sunday am
Training changes to:
There will be no training on the following days:
Monday AM 16th no morning session
Wednesday AM 18th no morning session
Friday AM 20th no morning session
The last session for the year is Saturday 21st December 5:45-7:30am.
- NSW Speedo Sprint Heats+13/u Meet Feb 1 SOPAC
- NSW Speedo Sprints Finals Feb 29 SOPAC
- SNSW Junior Metro Mar7-8 SOPAC
- SNSW Junior State Age Mar 28-29 SOPAC
- Australia Age April 7-14 Perth
I will advise you of any additional meets. Swimmers are encouraged to use their school swimming races to complement your schedule. Please communicate this schedule to Jay in January.
Club dates for Comps at ABB:
Thursday 6th Feb Official Club Night (open invite to all Camp ABB swimmers and Abb Squad/School swimmers)
Thursday 20th Feb Official Club night
Thursday 19th March ABB Meet – event run by swimmers Gold and Black
Holiday Schedule: refer to attachment
Black squad swimmers are welcome to join Gold Swim session on January 2nd, 3rd and 4th.
Lach will be running these sessions.
Camp ABB: White Squad – sign up for Camp ABB January 20-23. Go to our website for details
Amanda away: I will be away from Thursday 19th December and back on deck on Monday 6th January.
If you are going away over January, please let us know.
MASSIVE THANK YOU…to Leon and Lach who have been absolutely fantastic over the past month. Both Leon and Lach have oozed Team ABB spirit each day and have individually grown their coaching capacities. I am very grateful for your support.
Thank you for your patience during this time of change. I hope you enjoy State Championship week and your Christmas celebrations with your family. See you in 2020!
Go team ABB!